Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Post!

Ive decided to start a blog. I've decided to seriously start crafting and doing things I love and seeing how that fares in a career. There will be crafts, cooking, and farming (well wanna-be farming) on this page probably. As my life changes so will this blog. The food will mostly be gluten free. If it's not it will only have J's (hubby) opinion of it taste wise.

So first one...
Pumpkin cheesecake
This is one of the first gourmet cheesecakes I tried to make, and it came out fabulous! This was my first attempt. I never took a picture of the second attempt without cracks in the top and out of the pan.


Blackberry cobbler
I made this for my birthday the same week. It was really good but I think it would have been better with a crumble.
BLACKBERRY COBBLER

A few of the cakes I have made and decorated
CAKE ONE
CAKE TWO
CAKE THREE
CAKE FOUR

My first king sized quilt (with plenty of room for improvement)
GREG'S QUILT

My first baby quilt for one of my nephews (with plenty of room for photo improvment)
BABY QUILT

My first diaper cake for the nephews
DIAPER CAKE ONE
DIAPER CAKE TWO

My 4th large quilt for my Mother in law
MIL QUILT

More to update tomorrow!
I'll have my first bag with plenty of room for improvement. I even squared the bottom.

I'm excited to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment